So I went on a date today and we went to a nice restaurant before going to the movies and I ordered the “iced grape popsicles” for dessert because I love grape Popsicles so why not right?…..so the waiter brings out the “iced grape popsicles” aND THEY WERE LITERALLY 3 FROZEN GRAPES ON STICKS…..I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE OFFENDED IN MY LIFE…SINCE WHEN ARE 3 FUCKING FROZEN GRAPES IN A FUCKING VASE AN ACCEPTABLE SINGLE DESSERT ORDER..ITS NOT EVEN FROZEN GRAPE JUICE OR SOMETHING ITS LITERALLY JUST A 0.02$ GRAPE THAT WAS PUT ON A STICK THEN FROZEN…LIKE SOMEONE ACTUALLY WROTE THIS DOWN ON THE MENU THINKING “OH YEAH PEOPLE FUCKING LOVE COLD GRAPES” AND SOME OTHER ASSHAT SAID “BRAH. HEAR ME OUT, HOW ABOUT WE PUT THEM ON STICKS AND SERVE THEM IN A VASE WITH NOTHING ELSE” LIKE YOU COULDNT EVEN SERVE IT WITH A FUCKING SECOND FRUIT OR EVEN FUCKING LEAVES OR WHATEVER… IM SO MAD. FUCKING FROZEN GRAPES ON A STICK.
AND THEY WERENT EVEN SEEDLESS GRAPES…..
THAT LAST COMMENT IS WHAT DID IT. HOW DARE THEY
i will always reblog this because its my most favorite thing ever.
lol his face is like ‘i have just been given a gift’
he gave up on life for a split moment
- Anna: I'll make a deal. I'll do whatever it takes to save my sister.
- Rumplestiltskin: Great. Sign this contract and I'll tell you why your parents came to see me.
- Anna: OK, let me just take a look at this.
- Rumplestiltskin: What are you doing?
- Anna: Reading it. What, you think I'm going to sign a contract from a stranger without reading it first? I grew up in a castle. My sister's the queen. I know how important paperwork is.
- Rumplestiltskin: Huh.
- Rumplestiltskin: Well this is awkward.
I am a Texan and I am guILTY AS CHARGED
GRITS ARE TRASH WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GEORGIA
its literally corn mush are southeasterners allergic to flavorful food
We rarely eat Venison
Why grits, grits are trash
Wtfuck is an entree
why are grits listed for PENNSYLVANIA
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH GRITS
nothings wrong with grits, grits are amazing
Since the holidays are coming up, I figured I should post about this again.
If you or someone you know suffers from anxiety, dermatillomania, trichotillomania or find that you simply need something to do with your hands - then you may want to get (or ask for!) a spinner ring.
I just now realized that I’ve always wanted this.